Palazzo del Mestri

Description

PALAZZO DEL MESTRI

Exactly in the center of Cormons, “queen” of Italian white wine, is located the prestigious Palazzo Del Mestri.

Built in 1770 AD Palazzo Del Mestri express the elegance of the historical epoch in a magical setting surrounded by valleys and vineyards.

The building consists of a main building of 2200 square meters with the historical characteristics of 1700, a large central courtyard with trees of nearly 2000 square meters and second homes with barns and granaries original closed for more than 1000 square meters.

CORMONS

Cormons, originally an ancient Roman settlement, is located in the heart of the “Collio” area, famous worldwide for the production of red and white wines of high quality

Cormons is a popular destination for food and wine tourism of the highest level.

The man, with his work, slowly changed and redesigned the city of Cormons without depriving it of its splendor. The creation of new roads, vineyards, blocks and buildings were home to ancient Aquileia Patriarchs and residences of noble families.

Cormons is then in a position strategically perfect: it is connected to all major tourist destinations of the sea and mountains of Friuli Venezia Giulia and it is only few minutes away from the airport of Ronchi dei Legionari.

This is the context of the prestigious Palazzo Del Mestri.

City Capital S.r.l. | Via Slataper 22, Trieste | P.IVA: 01228720320 | Website: Made in Trieste with by Maurizio Zeleznik